MPI’s new business development II representative is the third and final stage in new business development. In this position you will develop new prospects to increase sales of the organization’s products and/or services through active selling techniques. You remain responsible for creating and maintaining the relationships you have created with clients. There is a minimum expectation to bring in 3 new client accounts each month.
– Rep will be required to communicate with program manager(s) to verify that the call schedule matches Reps actual schedule.
– Dedicated call times will be established and are required to be followed..
Prospecting Weekly Expectations
Dials – Establish a benchmark for weekly activity. This will be used to measure ongoing performance on a weekly basis.
Prospects – Establish a benchmark for weekly activity. This will be used to measure ongoing perofrmance on a weekly basis.
New Business Development Commission:
New contract will receive 10%
Contract renewal will receive 2.5%
*All leads generated and closed will be full commission even if there is assistance from MPI management.
– There is a minimum expectation to bring in three new client every other month.
– You may include up to one field day per week in your schedule, which must be scheduled out ahead of time. Documented results of field day must be submitted to your supervisor. Field days may be increased based up increased sales levels or at discretion of supervisor.
Rep will be responsible for maintaining a spreadsheet of commissions to be submitted monthly to supervisor for approval.
Weekly Team Meeting Update
During this meeting, you will provide update as to where you are in meeting your metrics for the week, goals/plan of attack for the upcoming week, and report any roadblocks you are running into.
– Achieve new business production goals and marketing plans by positioning MPI as a leader in our business, offering unique, value-added products and services.
– Effectively utilize the Internet and other resources to reach and identify prospects to contact. Obtain referrals from industry sources to build pipeline of prospects.
– Build and manage the prospect database, keeping accurate records and notes of contact information and prospect activity through the use of MPI’s CRM system.
– Coordinate meeting follow-up activities with the onboarding/program managers staff (such as phone calls, mailings, education, etc.). Develop and execute next-step prospect strategies. Act as a key resource and respond effectively to pre-sale questions of prospects and/or internal staff to move the sales process forward.
– Participate in market analysis to determine client needs and competitive positioning.
– Identify potential marketing channels and opportunities to build awareness of MPI’s products that will generate inquiries and sales.
– Stay current on market conditions and needs, and competitor strategies, goals, and approaches.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
– 5+ years successful outbound calling/telesales/telemarketing experience in consultative business-to-business sales, with the ability to converse with prospects at all levels; including the owner or executive level.
– Strong verbal communication, networking and relationship building skills are required to achieve new business goals.
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to apply concepts of basic accounting.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral or schedule form.
– Must conduct oneself in a professional manner.
– Attention to detail, ability to follow-up with clients or co-workers, and strong data entry skills in accurately reporting and imputing of details are necessary.
– A certain degree of creativity and judgment is required.
– Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment to prospect and develop new business
– Basic understanding of technology systems and Internet applications as well as CRM systems
– Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Suite
– Strong organizational skills
- 2 Mar, 2018
- 0 Comments