In this position you will continue to improve your sales skills and client relationships. MPI’s new business development I representatives will develop new prospects to increase sales of the organization’s products and/or services through active selling techniques. You are responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with your clients. There is a minimum expectation to bring in one new client to MPI every other month.
Assigned to 2 client call programs- Complete two call programs each week under the same weekly goals/metrics of a telesales representative: 155 dials per client a week and set 2-3 appointments per client a week with C-suite level executives
Additional 2 call blocks will be used to finalize training for NBD Role
New business development Commission:
New contract will receive 10%
Contract renewal will receive 2.5%
– Closing Assistance: All leads generated and closed will be full commission even if there is
assistance from MPI management
– All leads generated and closed will be full commission even if there is assistance from MPI
Prospecting Weekly Expectations
Dials – Establish a benchmark for weekly activity. This will be used to measure ongoing performance on a weekly basis.
Prospects – Establish a benchmark for weekly activity. This will be used to measure ongoing perofrmance on a weekly basis.
There is a minimum expectation to bring in one new client every other month.
This will begin 90 days after transition; any sales generated will be banked and count toward your rolling sales totals
This representative will be responsible for maintaining a spreadsheet of commissions to be submitted monthly to their supervisor for approval.
Weekly Team Meeting Update
During this meeting, you will provide update as to where you are in meeting your metrics for the week, goals/plan of attack for the upcoming week, and report any roadblocks you are running into.
– Achieve new business production goals and marketing plans by positioning MPI as a leader in our business, offering unique, value-added products and services.
– Effectively utilize the Internet and other resources to reach and identify prospects to contact. Obtain referrals from industry sources to build pipeline of prospects.
– Build and manage the prospect database, keeping accurate records and notes of contact information and prospect activity through the use of MPI’s CRM system.
– Coordinate meeting follow-up activities with the onboarding/program managers staff (such as phone calls, mailings, education, etc.). Develop and execute next-step prospect strategies. Act as a key resource and respond effectively to pre-sale questions of prospects and/or internal staff to move the sales process forward.
– Participate in market analysis to determine client needs and competitive positioning. Identify potential marketing channels and opportunities to build awareness of MPI’s products that will generate inquiries and sales.
– Stay current on market conditions and needs, and competitor strategies, goals, and approaches.
– 0-5 years successful outbound calling/telesales/telemarketing experience in consultative business-to-business sales, with the ability to converse with prospects at all levels; including the owner or executive level.
– Strong verbal communication, networking and relationship building skills are required to achieve new business goals.
– Strong attention to detail
– Have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, changing environment to prospect and develop new business
– Have a basic understanding of technology systems and Internet applications as well as CRM systems
– Working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- 17 Sep, 2018
- 0 Comments