One of the many benefits about MPI is our ability to be successful and transparent, ultimately separating us from other lead generation companies. Our telesales representatives are trained sales specialists who are required to meet specific benchmarks weekly. We created a tool called The Portal, which allows both our company and our clients to view these benchmarks and see results daily. At MPI, the client interaction we provide helps us constantly improve and grow.
Being a team member at MPI means you are an outbound caller responsible for generating qualified leads for our clients. This position starts with a structured hands-on training program, developing you to work as an extension of our clients’ sales teams. You are responsible for making a specified number of outbound dials using scripts, lists and other tools provided. Introducing the client, their products and/or services they offer to their prospects is just scratching the surface of what you do. Clients aren’t just paying us to generate leads; they are also paying us to gather information. Examples include: updating the clients’ database, clarifying and correcting contact information and identifying the decision makers. It is important to us at MPI that you learn a lot while working in an enjoyable atmosphere. The culture at our office is upbeat, exciting and collaborative.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
1. Take personal and professional growth seriously: Day 1, enroll and begin MPI’s 18-month ‘Sales Academy’. The academy will provide you with the needed skills and experience to be promoted at MPI or help place you into your desired sales career.
2. Conquer the calling: Each telesales representative has weekly goals/metrics. The standard benchmarks for a client are but not limited to: 155 dials, 31 contacts, and 2-3 appointments with C-suite level executives per week. If a caller has 3 clients, you are responsible for a minimum of 465 dials and scheduling 6 appointments each week. Within 6 months, successful callers are meeting, or exceeding, their goals and receiving a weekly bonus up to $100.
3. Dot all your I’s and cross all your T’s: Each day, all information obtained for the client must be documented in the clients lists or CRM. Calls with decision makers must be recorded and uploaded into the company Portal. You are personally responsible for tracking the number of dials, contacts and appointments set, per session, on the Portal. (Each client has access to their own portal page 24/7, all the information gathered, results entered and uploaded recorded calls). You also have the ability to be in each client’s personal CRM.
4. Manage your time to be efficient and effective: Be reliable and dependable to complete daily scheduled calls. Don’t be late/tardy, or miss 1 day of work within the first 30 days of starting. After 30 days, a review will take place. You are solely responsible for knowing your assigned client’s (average 4 assigned clients) products/services, lead generation and appointment setting processes, as well as being responsible for all the calls and meeting the expectations of that client. (155 dials a week and 2-3 appointments a week, per client)
5. Honesty, integrity and complete transparency: 100% honesty, integrity and transparency are extremely important. Most lead generation companies don’t offer this to their clients, but it is a tool MPI uses to sell our products. It is the biggest differentiator between our competition and us.
- 17 Sep, 2017
- 0 Comments