Last updated: June 7, 2022
MPI Corporate Holdings (“MPI,” we, us, our) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit its website and individuals who register to their information on our website (as defined below).
This Privacy Notice describes the practices of MPI as the data controller in relation to the use of its website, www.mpi-impact.com (collectively referred to as “the website”). The website may contain links to other websites. The information practices or the content of such other websites is governed by the privacy notices of such other websites.
Our contact details
Address: 1123 North Water Street, Suite 200, Milwaukee, WI 53202
What type of information we use:
- MPI collects personal data from individuals who visit the website if you request additional information about the services or to download certain content offers. MPI may ask you to provide personal contact information such as your first name, last name, company name, email address, and phone number.
- As you navigate the website, we may also collect commonly used information-gathering tools. It includes standard information from your web browser such as browser type and browser language, geolocation and the actions you take on the website such as the website pages viewed and links clicked.
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- requesting additional information or to be contacted about our services
- requesting gated content information pieces
- navigating the website
The lawful bases we rely on this information are:
- Consent to receive marketing information, download gated content, and to gather data through website navigation. You may revoke your consent by contacting: email@example.com
What we do with the information we have
MPI uses any information provided by you on our website for marketing communication purposes. Those that sign up are free to opt out of any or all communications from MPI at any time.
Unless described in this Privacy Notice, MPI does not share, sell, rent, or trade any contact personal data with third parties.
MPI uses third-party service providers to manage its data. This service provider stores and retains information for the sole purpose of organizing and processing communication for MPI. We maintain a list of our third-party service provider(s) below.
- Google Analytics
How we store your information
MPI takes precautions to safeguard personal data against loss, theft, and misuse as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of personal data.
Your data protection rights
Your rights concerning your personal data we process include:
Right of access – you have the right to ask us access or copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify information that is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that is incomplete.
Right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Changes and complaints
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice. MPI will provide notification of changes to this Privacy Notice through this website.
If you have questions or concerns about how we use your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible.